Junior Traffic Manager (Western Cape)
Reference Number 99cSG48
Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few. Our Cape town office is looking for a dynamic Junior Traffic Manager to join our DTP team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and manage workflow for the DTP Studio
- Ensure that each part of the job moves seamlessly through the process as per the required systems and procedures
- Ensure that deadlines are strictly adhered to and communicated with all relevant parties
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Put together and update status reports which is distributed to DTP Operators, Account Managers, creative teams and the external production team
- Hold daily status meetings with Account Managers to manage and flag potential issues, pressure points and/or non-deliverables
- Ensuring accurate information is communicated to all relevant team members at each step within the process.
- 1-2 years of traffic in an advertising agency
- Good communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- A strong sense of diplomacy
- Ability to multitask
- Sound knowledge of Chase, Excel and Outlook
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Must be diligent, accurate and have strong administrative skills
Interested candidates must please submit a concise CV and salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We remain committed to the principles of employment equity.
Work Level Junior
Salary Market Related
EE Position No
Location Western Cape