Training Officers required in Nelspruit, Phalaborwa and Louis Trichardt
Training Force requires the services of Freelance trainers at our Nelspruit/Mbombela, Phalaborwa, Polokwane and Louis Trichardt offices.
The applicants must be registered with TETA, HWSETA, CETA and/or MQA and have current valid accreditation.
The following MUST form part of the accreditation, either in part or whole:
• Rigid Body Dump Truck
• Skid Steer Loader
• Front End Loader
• Tracked Dozer
• Operate a Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP)
• C46 Telescopic Boom Handler
• C33-C36 Hydraulic Mobile Crane
• F12- Pallet Lift Truck - Battery-Powered
• F1-F3 Counterbalanced Lift Truck
• C30-C31 Overhead Crane
• Convey Dangerous Goods By Road
Other accreditation will be an advantage:
• First Aid Level 1-3
• Fire Fighting
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Incident and Accident Investigation
The successful applicant MUST have current valid TETA, HWSETA, CETA and/or MQA accreditation and proof of experience on the lifting equipment and plant machinery.
OWN transport is a necessity as travelling will be required.
Job Type: Contract
Company Name: Training Force
Company Location: Mpumalanga
Application contact details
Call us: 015 781 6280
Contact Person: Maruschka
Application Closing Date: Friday, September 14, 2018
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org