Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Administrator
1. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Provide support to Stakeholders
1.1. Attend to queries from stakeholders and provide feedback;
1.2. Advise and assist stakeholders on Performance Monitoring and Evaluation (PM and E) related matters.
2. Provide administrative support to Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Unit
2.1. Administer effective and efficient flow of information to and from the unit;
2.2. Coordinate and administer workshops and meetings in the unit;
2.3. Coordinate and administer travel for the unit and capture itineraries on the RFP system;
2.4. Submit travel claims and payment requisitions to Finance Unit and Human Resources Department.
3. Performance monitoring and evaluation
3.1. Assist in reporting PM and E data and information to internal and external stakeholders;
3.2. Assist with identifying and designing performance questions;
3.3. Assist with designing the formats and procedures for operational monitoring;
3.4. Assist with identifying the needs and drawing up the Terms of Reference (TOR) for specific evaluation
3.5. Attend unit meetings to document discussions where Monitoring and Evaluation data is analysed;
3.6. Assist with revising Monitoring and Evaluation Plan regularly and update performance questions, indicators,
methods, formats and analytical processes;
4. Performance monitoring and evaluation Reporting
4.1. Assist with developing and designing systems on how to record, report and analyse progress against
organisations objectives and targets;
4.2. Assist with collecting, compiling and analysing reports prepared by units and chambers;
4.3. Prepare consolidated progress reports for project management to submit to the Performance Evaluation
4.4. Assist with reviewing of monitoring reports to identify causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation.
5. Data Management
5.1. Obtain all data from primary sources as stipulated in the Monitoring and Evaluation framework;
5.2. Assist in carrying out evaluation assignments;
5.3. Analyse and capture data from performance reports received from relevant units and chambers;
5.4. Undertake routine quality control checking of performance information data.
FOR LATEST JOBS VISIT:
6. Document Management
6.1. Receive and record incoming and outgoing documents;
6.2. Manage electronic and non-electronic documents;
6.3 Establish and maintain effective filing system for the unit.
2. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
2.1 Experience and qualification
• M + 3 qualification in Business Administration, Internal Auditing or equivalent tertiary qualification;
• Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience, 1 year of which should be experience in Monitoring and Evaluation environment;
• Experience in a SETA or Public Sector environment preferable.
2.2 Knowledge and skills
2.2.1 Knowledge and understanding of:
• SDA, SDLA, PFMA, BCEA;
• Government Wide Monitoring and Evaluation Framework;
• National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS) III;
• Framework for Managing Programme Information (FMPPI);
• Framework for Strategic Plans and Annual Performance Plan;
• National Evaluation Policy Framework (NEPF);
• Business Administration knowledge;
• Office equipment usage;
• Good customer service;
• Documents Management and record keeping.
• Analytical abilities and accuracy;
• Pay high attention to detail;
• Problem solving skills and deadline driven;
• Planning and organizing skills;
• Administrative skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal (verbally and written) skills
• Facilitation skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and long hours at times;
• Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, M Outlook, MS Power Point.
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements should apply by forwarding their detailed CV and cover letter. All applicants will be considered in terms of TETA Employment Equity Plan. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Should you not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Transport Education and Training Authority
Company Location: South Africa
Application contact details
Call us: 011 577 7000
Contact Person: Ms Wanangwa Munthali
Application Closing Date: Friday, September 28, 2018
Fax Number: N/A
Remuneration: Market Related
Send CV to: [email protected]