Receptionist Vacancies In Cape Town
• Receive, welcome and attend to visitors and guests, displaying excellent customer relations.
• Receive and handle documents and correspondence and direct them to the relevant person.
• Receive and screen telephone calls, in a professional manner.
• Identify the needs, wants and expectations of customers to direct them to the right area / person as quickly as possible.
• Record messages, handle telephonic enquiries, maintain telephone directory.
• Screen, record incoming mail & documents.
• Dispatch deliveries and marketing material.
• Administer attendance register for meetings.
• Coordinate courier services.
• Render administrative task i.e. typing of documents as and when required.
• Ensure that boardrooms are well kept, that there are no meeting booking’s clashes.
• Provide general administrative tasks, as requested.
• Report on general administrative tasks conducted on monthly basis.
• Be professional when screening calls, taking messages or transferring calls.
• Assisting clients telephonically.
• Manage the receipt of faxes and route them to appropriate individuals.
FOR LATEST JOBS VISIT:
• 2+ years in office support and reception
• Basic MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Community Schemes Ombud Service
Company Location: Cape Town
Application contact details
Call us: 010 593 0533
Contact Person: Selloane Makau and Nkateko Shipalane
Application Closing Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org