Online Administrator Vacancy
My Client is a national retailer with over 20 stores combined with that my client also has a very strong Online presence.
The position of the Online stock administrator, is a key support administration position, responsible for Supporting the Online Stock Controller, who is focused on stock management for all Online activities such as sales, debtors invoicing, Account and warehouse stock management and all customer queries.
• Assist with all administration duties relating to online stock control, stock reports.
• Assist with weekly and monthly stock count reports, including SKU Counts.
• Assist with loading new stock onto website, updating website with correct pricing etc.
• Tracking and locating orders
• Reporting lost and or processing returns.
• Live monitoring on a daily basis of orders, to ensure stock is replenished.
• Assist with all stock management issues.
• Assist with capturing of stock count into information system.
• Assist with verification of stock and codes.
• Assist with debtors invoicing.
FOR LATEST JOBS VISIT:
• Min 5 years’ Experience in Administration heavy environment essential, ideally in an online retail environment.
• Pastel Evolution working experience essential.
• Magento 2 experience ideal.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• High attention to detail.
• Solid team player, having worked previously in highly pressured fast paced environment. email@example.com
Click Here To Apply for this Job,