Advertising Co-ordinator Job Opportunity
We seek a self-motivated, energetic individual with strong organizational and communication skills to coordinate and manage the advertising and promotional components of our marketing campaigns.
• Manage and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for the Marketing Department and Regions including media buying and media planning for consumer and industry ads . This will include working closely with a third-party media agency.
• Coordinate across schedules for our digital newsletters, and web placements.
• Strengthen relationships with key vendors and research new advertising opportunities allowing us to expand our strategy and audience reach.
• Analyze all ad campaign reports and use findings to create stronger campaigns and advertising strategies.
• Manages contracts, media buys, and maintenance of annual advertising plans and serves as point of contact for all advertisers. . Manages the sending and filing of advertising contracts as well as communications with advertisers
• Obtains quotes for printed materials . Issue corresponding purchase orders
• Tracks marketing and advertising initiatives and budgets; creates reports as needed
• Assists with marketing email communications sending and metrics
• Brief agency and change artwork when required
• Work across the marketing teams and regions and consult with them to brainstorm and strategise marketing campaigns.
• Continuously identify added value with outside vendors allowing us to use our budgets most effectively and efficiently. • Handle all paid media advertising with the both traditional and social media.
• Manage all invoicing, processing, and coding for invoices.
• Coordinate trafficking and all administrative functions around advertising execution.
• Budgeting and regional budgets tracking and reporting.
• Process accounts for payments.
• Must be able to assist with event co-ordination and execution within the regions.
• Must be able to adapt to fast paced environment and assist when required.
• At least 2 - 3 years of advertising, media planning and buying experience
. • A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field such as advertising / marketing is required . Proficient in MS Office (MS word, Excel, Power Point) Must be comfortable utilizing numbers and analytics for planning and measurement of success.
• Work well in a fast paced environment
• Ability to manage marketing projects and events when required.
• Must have the ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. . Must have a high level of professionalism . Excellent communication skills . Will be required to work additional hours if required
FOR LATEST JOBS VISIT:
Job Type: Contract
Company Name: REGENT Business School
Company Location: Durban
Application contact details
Contact Person: Human Resources Department
Application Closing Date: Friday, September 21, 2018
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Send CV to: email@example.com