Compliance Officer - Category 1 Short Term Insurance
Category 1 Compliance Officer with relevant experience in the financial services industry (3-5 years), required to ensure implementation of relevant legislative regulations and to drive quality assurance for this short term insurance division.
• Relevant Legal qualification and completing RE exams essential
• Minimum 3-5 years’ corporate compliance experience required
• Knowledge of FAIS, FICA and relevant legislation, regulations and rules required
• Previous financial services industry experience required
• Short term insurance experience preferred
• Must be willing to travel between Johannesburg and Centurion
• Maintain compliance framework – liaise with relevant stakeholders
• Identify potential compliance breaches, investigate irregularities or areas of concern
• Review, register and resolve complaints from clients
• Maintain KI and Representative register
• Ensure compliance records are up to date
• Review and resolve Fit and Proper queries
• Contract and Agreement administration
• Monitor binder and outsourced agreements
• Maintain compliance procedures and manuals
• Conduct and report on branch audits
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV asap.
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Yazoo Recruitment
Company Location: Centurion
Application contact details
Contact Person: Lourie du Preez
Remuneration: Market related
Send CV to: [email protected]