Branch Operator Vacancy
Position overview / summary: Provide management of vehicles and drivers to clients / general administrative support / costing, capturing and filing.
Job description (role responsibilities and key activities):
- Customer Service
- Costing of Rental Agreements
- Despatching and Collection of vehicles
- General Branch Administration
- Monitoring of the Fleet daily (COF’s, services, damages, recovery)
- Month End Reports
- Cost Control
- Management of the SOP’s in the Procedure Manual to ensure the smooth running of the branch
- Attend to / provide, call outs / after hour service to clients.
- Security (keys, vehicles, yard).
Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in Transport Management or Rental
Knowledge on MS Office
Able to meet administrative demands and deadlines
Good communication skills
Problem solving skills
Attention to detail
Leadership Skills (staff motivation & growth)
Knowledge of Dangerous Goods and Crane Operating – would be an advantage
Able to work under pressure
- Must have own vehicle.
- Drivers’ license – minimum 3 years
- Be prepared to work after hours and weekends as and when requested / required.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: MJM Recruitment
Company Location: South Africa
Application contact details
Call us: 0315723610
Contact Person: Mario Matthews
Send CV to: [email protected]