Teacher Internship For 2019
The successful applicants will be required to:
• Be already registered and committed to completing their PGCE Senior or FET phase only. (Proof of UNISA registration is required)
• Specialise in English (Home Language), Human Social Science, Arts and Culture, Life Orientation. Students with two of the above subjects will be at an advantage.
• Be a person of integrity and enthusiasm, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Be fully computer literate.
• Be willing to participate fully in all school activities, including the academic and extra-mural programme, as well as school duties.
• Apply for a temporary SACE registration and obtain a clearance certificate from the Sexual Offenders register.
The contract is for 1 year only, renewable if requirements of the programme are met. The school will pay: your UNISA tuition fee, a textbook subsidy and an allowance.
Should you be interested in being considered for this programme, please email a brief CV, proof of UNISA registration and a covering letter.
Job Type: Internship
Company Name: Northwood School
Company Location: Durban
Application contact details
Application Closing Date: Friday, August 31, 2018
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org