Internal Auditor Vacancy
● Plan, execute and report internal audit assignments in accordance with Company risk management guidelines and within allocated timelines and budgets.
● Review the work of subordinates.
● Develop and maintain sound client relationships and identify potential new business opportunities.
● Assist in the preparation of client proposals.
● Continued professional development.
Essential skills and experience
● 3 to 5 years relevant experience
● CIA and CRMA will be a strong advantage.
● Analytical and solution driven.
● Attention to detail.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong team player.
● Ability to multitask.
● Pro-active and committed to delivery.
● Excellent time management skills .
● High level of stress tolerance.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Top Career Class
Company Location: Vereeniging
Application contact details
Contact Person: Rochelle Smit
Remuneration: R15k neg
Send CV to: [email protected]