Digital Media Communication Lead (African Candidate)
Responsible for the development and execution of comprehensive digital communications strategies and plans to meet overall marketing and customer engagement goals. Interfacing directly with internal stakeholders, external partner agencies, brand followers, fans and customers, the Digital Communications Lead implements creative and activates customer conversation around the digital components of Trade, Brand and Always On marketing campaigns
• Assist the internal Content and Creative team, Brand and Online with digital campaign conceptualisation and content creation.
• Brief and manage appropriate marketing communication for digital channels, including but not limited to social media, video and display.
• Ensure digital communication components are planned and executed from a TTL holistic brand perspective.
• Knowledge of measurement tagging, reporting and analytics, digital ecosystem, UX and architecture requirements, messaging, branding, creative and content, backend technical and database considerations.
• Relevant diploma/ degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience with a firm understanding of Digital Marketing and Communications practices and proven track record of successful customer acquisition via digital channels
• Knowledge of testing methodologies, content channel strategy, marketing metrics, CRM, acquisition databases, search, web technologies, digital analytical tools.
• Keen understanding of content optimization through consistent tone, visual and brand guidelines, and key messaging
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Indima Recruitment
Company Location: Cape Town
Contact Person: Thoksie Dube
Application Closing Date: Friday, August 10, 2018
Remuneration: Market related
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org