HR Graduate Job Opportunity
An HR graduate will be responsible for overseeing the effective management of an organisation's staff, Human resources (HR). An HR graduate will be taking an ever more active role in organisations. The role will offer a graduate a wide variety, insights into, and involvement in HR practice and most importantly all aspects of a business.
The Human Resources Graduate is responsible for all or part of these areas:
• Referring issues to senior HR staff
• Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers
• Coordinating prospective candidates, scheduling of interviews and conducting relevant background checks
• Conducting inductions of new staff (supporting role to the HR Consultant)
• Inputting into the monthly payroll submissions
• Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company
• Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Process lifecycle administration as requested from the Business Departments
• Maintain accurate employee records to reflect lifecycle changes
• Participate in team and company projects.
• Update and ensure that all roles have signed off position descriptions
• Facilitate the termination process (supporting role to the HR Consultant)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Ideally, a recent graduate with an HR degree. Alternatively, a graduate with some demonstrable HR experience.
• You’ll be offered support for further professional qualification.
• Most of the training offered will be on-the-job, mentoring, coaching and formal training (where necessary)
• As a student you can study part-time or via distance learning.
• Theoretical knowledge of Human Resources
• 1-3 years’ experience as an HR clerk/Administrator would be an added advantage.
Knowledge and skills required
• Excellent communication skills
• Very strong interpersonal skills, perfect for company “culture fit”
• Ability to Work well under pressure in a fast-growing environment
• Pro-active and innovative
• Attention to detail
(NB: Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful)
Job Type: Contract
Company Name: Stortech
Company Location: South Africa
Application contact details
Application Closing Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
Remuneration: Not Specified
Send CV to: email@example.com