Coffee Shop Supervisor Vanacies
Job description / Responsibilities
• Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
• Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Ensuring a professional level of customer service is delivered by all coffee shop staff.
• Dealing with customer comments in a positive manner and taking appropriate follow up actions.
• Ordering and control of stock
• Recognising that a customer’s experience is just as much about the environment as it is about the service & product, and taking steps to ensure that the
coffee shop looks exceptional every day.
• Ensuring and maintaining cleanliness, product displays, seating layout for convenience of clients.
• Planning daily specials for in house staff, special occasions and VIP guests
• To optimise stock availability and control wastage.
• Managing, training and coaching staff of 9 people
• Daily day-end routines (capturing, filing, query management and cash-up).
Qualifications and experience
• Matric and Tertiary qualification (Diploma or equivalent qualification in Hospitality Management Services)
• Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience working in the hospitality industry
• 2 Years Supervisory experience, including purchasing, preparation of menus and quality controlling of food
• Experience of managing a team, budgets and coffee shop maintenance
• Computer Literate (MS Office, Word, Excel) MS Navision will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• People management skills
• High level of numeracy skills
• High-energy individual
• Must be smart and presentable
• Self-starter with positive attitude and eager to perform to the best
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES FROM DESIGNATED GROUPS AS DEFINED IN THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within two (2) weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. All appointments will be subject to credit & criminal clearances.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: My Cafe Lifestyle
Company Location: South Africa
Application contact details
Application Closing Date: Friday, August 10, 2018
Remuneration: R8000 - R10 000
Send CV to: [email protected]