Receptionist Job Opportunity 2018
• Provide a professional reception/screening/call monitoring service to the CSOS
• Provide administrative support to the Corporate Services division when required.
• Receive, welcome and attend to visitors and guests, displaying excellent customer relations;
• Receive and handle documents and correspondence, and direct them to the relevant person.
• Provide general administrative tasks, as requested;
• Report on general administrative tasks conducted on monthly basis
• 5 years’ experience as a receptionist with administrative duties.
• Matric minimum or recognised diploma, equivalent qualification
• Knowledge of computerised telephone management systems.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Community Schemes Ombud Service
Company Location: Sandton
Application contact details
Call us: (010) 593-0533
Contact Person: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager
Application Closing Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018
Send CV to: [email protected]