Financial Manager(FMCG/ Manufacturing)
Reporting to the Financial Director the Financial Manager will be responsible for the planning, directing and reporting of daily , weekly, monthly financial statements and related accounting.
Strong Management experience required with 3- 5 years Post Article Manufacturing / FMCG experience
Excellent package of R700 000 plus
* Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management
* Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
* Reviews financial monthly reports with management.
* Participates in cost analyses and what-if scenarios.
* Prepares all budgets and forecasts and ensures adherence to budgets.
* Controls and manages fixed assets.
* Manages all overheads
* Directs internal audits.
* Liaise with Customers/Suppliers.
* Controls all aspects relating to the integrity and processing of all accounting records.
* Coordinates all aspects around the external audit.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Quick Match Talent (Pty) Ltd
Company Location: Cape Town
Application contact details
Call us: 084 490 8960
Contact Person: Charmaine van As
Application Closing Date: Friday, August 3, 2018
Remuneration: R0 per month + neg on experience
Send CV to: charmaine.419995AA4.firstname.lastname@example.org