Internship Opportunities At CETA
• Valid South African ID.
• Relevant post matric qualification obtained from a recognized institution of higher learning.
• Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programmes.
• Applicants must submit copies of their CVs, Grade 12 and post matric certificates.
• Applicants must not have been previously permanently employed.
• Previous work experience such as vocational work is welcome but it is not a requirement.
The following documents should be attached:
1. A detailed Curriculum Vitae specifying which internship is being applied for. Please ensure that this is clearly indicated on the subject line of your email.
2. Certified copies of the identity document
3. Certified copies of qualifications
4. Motivation Letter
For enquiries kindly contact Ms Bukiwe Xalisa or Ms Reandraa Chetty between 08h00 and 16h30 weekdays.
The CETA reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you do not hear from the CETA within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internship Company Name:
Construction Education and Training Authority
Company Location: Pretoria
Application contact details
Contact Person: Bukiwe Xalisa
Application Closing Date: Sunday, August 5, 2018
Send CV to: [email protected]