Administrator Vacancy By Top Career Class
· Planning, reports, invoice schedules on Microsoft and Excel.
· Checking and submitting contract adjustments for invoicing.
· Capturing new/temp sites on the payroll system.
· Processing pay queries.
· Checking employment contracts.
· Monthly salary reports.
· Processing wage booklets.
· General Payroll/Admin duties.
· Meet deadline s timeously
· Discretion in disclosing information.
· Problem solving skills.
· Telephonic etiquette and communication skills.
· Able to work in a pressurized environment.
· Matric + Relevant Qualification.
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Top Career Class
Company Location: Sandton
Application contact details
Contact Person: Rochelle Smit
Send CV to: [email protected]