Junior Editor / Motion Graphics Artist (Western Cape)
Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand. Ninety9cents also topped a 2017 industry poll as the ‘Most Admired Ad Agency in Cape Town’. The agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few. Our Cape Town office is looking for a dynamic Junior Editor/Motion Graphics Artist to join our Post Production team.
Brief summary of main duties:
The candidate will be responsible for the creation and execution of multimedia content across the Broadcast & Digital channels. The candidate will be responsible for the following;
• Editorial in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and DaVinci Resolve.
• Assisting with editing, grading & animating of 2D & 3D graphics.
(Commercials, social content, web videos)
• Knowledge and skill in typography, design, composition and storytelling.
(3D experience not necessary but always a plus)
Minimum Relevant Experience required:
• Experience 1-3 years in Multimedia design & animation.
• Portfolio required – link to Showreel preferred.
• Great attitude
• Comfortable with creative critique
• Promptness and professionalism
• Willingness to learn
Minimum Education requirements:
• Tertiary qualification – BA Visual Communication or similar.
Work Level Junior
Salary Market Related
EE Position No
Location Western Cape